🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork not showing "submit" button for pr...
Page options
agcaoili_dee_ann
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

How do I check if my profile is approved? Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dee Ann Jo,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I'm happy to report that your profile has been approved. You can check this on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

Here are some resources I compiled to help you get started on Upwork; I suggest you review each of them carefully:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

Sample Profiles and Best Practices

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write Proposals: Proven Advice From Freelancers on Upwork

Tips to Avoid Questionable Jobs

I hope this helps!

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

577 REPLIES 577
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rocio, 

I can confirm that your registration to Upwork has been accepted. 

Welcome to Upwork and the Upwork Community! You may want to check out Mike's post at the top of this thread and read up on some resources to help you become successful on Upwork. 

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
49aa1f73
Community Member

Hello, 

Can you help me know too whether my profile has been approved or not. I want to know, so I can start sending proposals to the client's Thanks.

Hi Prabsimar,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this video to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork
8c5759f5
Community Member

Thank you.

9dd71b46
Community Member

Hello,

I'm new to Upwork and I created my profile and completed it to 100%, however, I don't see "Submit" button to submit my profile for approval so that I can later submit my goverment ID and get a video call for ID verification. 

Can anyone from Upwork help me get my profile approved and verified? I would be grateful if someone takes a look at my profile to see what's the problem!

Hi Mihajlo! I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork
9dd71b46
Community Member

Thank you!

How can I get my goverment ID verified and video call for further verification? I do not see any option under settings which would allow me to upload my ID to Upwork.

Hi Mihajlo,

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process. 

~Andrea
Upwork
9dd71b46
Community Member

Okay, thank you for your assistance!

PradeepH

Hi Logan,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi..

I am a newbie to Upwork. Can anyone help me to know that my profile get accepeted or not?

Please someone help me.

please could you check mine also?

76609a22
Community Member

Can any one how i know that is my upwork profile is approved or not

Hi Rizwan,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4efd1fc6
Community Member

Hello Team,

I'd like to check if my profile has been approved and is live. I haven't received any email confirmations yet. 

Thank you in advance!

Jeric D wrote:

Hello Team,

I'd like to check if my profile has been approved and is live. I haven't received any email confirmations yet. 

Thank you in advance!

Jeric! If you can apply for jobs, Its approved. 

Hello Saddam!

Thanks! I can already submit a proposal. That means I am approved, right?

Hi Jeric,

Yes that is correct, your profile was approved and you can start sending proposals at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes Jeric,

Congrats and Keep marching towards success. I hope u ll deliver the best of your services to clients and make Upwork a great place. Good Luck 

dd4e5eaf
Community Member

Hello all!  I recently jouned upwork but never recieved any messages after 24 hours that i am approved from upwork but i still can subbmit proposals etc how can i know if my profile approved or no please help ?

Yes it is approved. 

e5953976
Community Member

Good  afternoon.

How do I know if my account was approved or not?. Have been more than a week without any email. Thank you in advanced.

Hi Isis D, Your accout not approved yet. There is a blue tick on your profile when your account approved. If there is no blue tick your account not approved. Screenshot 2022-01-18 222550.png

Ok Thanks!. When Will I receive an approved or disapproved email?

Nope. Don't spread misinformation, it confuses the newbies. 

Identity verification and profile approval are two completely different things. 

Have you given your data ID Card etc. to Upwork for verification of account? If you give then wait your account approve within 3 working days. If you not give then give your data to Upwork

Nope again. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Isis,

Your account has been accepted. Please check out Resource Center where you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
8564e4e6
Community Member

Good day!
How can I confirm that my profile is approved or not?

Princess April P wrote:

Good day!
How can I confirm that my profile is approved or not?

Princess,

If you can send proposal, It's approved.

Hi Princes April,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
arrah89
Community Member

Hi!  I'm not sure if my profile has been approved.  When I passed it, upwork said that I'll receive a feedback within 24 hours but I didnt.

Thanks!

Hi Arrah!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~Andrea
Upwork
686dca12
Community Member

1) Can somebody from the Upwork team please confirm if my profile has been approved or not? 

2) I am not able to enable 2-step authentication on my account, as I haven't received any verification email from Upwork despite clicking on the resend verification email button multiple times. I have checked my spam folder as well. Would be grateful if someone at Upwork could help in this regard.

Thanks

Ahmed Aslam Khan

Hi Ahmed,

1) Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready.

2) One of our team members will follow up on your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with the two-step verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, 

Can Someone from the Upwork Team confirm if my account has been approved? I have opened the account since December 2021 and I don't know if it is approved or not

Hi Yusuf!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~Andrea
Upwork
44f3deb5
Community Member

Andrea, thank you so much. But I did not get the approval mail nor was verified with the blue tick? And without approval I cannot submit proposals successfully. Thanks

Yusuf, the blue tick mark you're referring to is the ID Verification badge. This is a separate process from getting your profile approved and being able to submit proposals. You can learn about it here

~Andrea
Upwork
44f3deb5
Community Member

Andrea, without the approval mail, will my proposals for job still be replied? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths