🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Busem,

Looks like you initiated the application process back in October, while you completed it and submitted for the review recently. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

why my account is suspended although I put all the correct info. they send me a link to verify the account but it is not working. Kindly send this link again or tell me any other way

Hi Wiki,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has followed up with additional instructions on your ticket with the number 32927543. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly there and our team will assist you further. 
Regarding the link, I would recommend to try and clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to complete the verification process. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I did all these things but it is still showing the link is expired. pls
check the attachment

Hi Wiki,

Please follow up directly on your ticket with any screenshots or information you would like to share and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, My name is Shaquille Edwards. I would like to know if my UPWORK profile is approved, as I have not yet received an email stating if it was. 

Hi Shaquille,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have received a congratulation email saying my profile is live. Please confirm if it is approved

yes, it's visible

Can You please tell me if my profile is approved or not?

Hi, my profile is neither approved or declined. Can you help me?

Your profile is visible and approved.

Hi Aneliya,

I checked your profile, and it looks like you have not yet added any information on the "City" field. Please make sure to click on the "Review Application" button and update any empty fields which are highlighted in red. Once everything is complete, you will see the option to submit your profile for review. Profile reviews may take 24-48 hours, and you will be notified of the status of your profile approval. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Greeting?  I have been recig congratulation emails and notification that my profile is live. Can someone comfirm for me if my profile is approved, please?

If you've already received congratulatory emails and notification that your profile is live, then what further proof do you need? Go ahead and start bidding.

Hi Harrison,

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello sir, Could I know if my account has been approved or not? Thanks.

Hi Ankit, and Spencer,

I checked and both of your accounts have already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar

How can I know if my profile is approved when I have not received any acceptance or declination email ?

Hi Cassie,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

There is a problem because I am typing the city then update the review but
it shows as I haven’t completed this field. I tried a couple of times but
it keeps doing the same thing. What should I do ?

Hello, Can you help to confirm if my account is already approved or not?

Hi Michael, and Cassie,

Michael, I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Cassie, could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Please come back here and let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello guys, I created my profile two weeks ago and since then I haven't received any approval or rejection email. Could someone help me?

Hi Aneliya,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review. You will need to fill out your full address and if you`re ready, please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How do I know if my my profile is approved?

Hi Asif,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Thank you for your reply, i cleared cache, opened new session and clicked Review Application but it is still redirecting to same page.

Hi Asif,

Looks like you`ve already submitted your profile and our team completed the review. Your application is now accepted, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I just recently finished and applied my profile on Upwork

please how can I know if I have been approved?

Thank you

Hi Shallom,

Your application hasn't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?

Hi Marielle,

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can i know my profile get approved?

Hi Pramod,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks

Hello Dear,

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved or not?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Choyon,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Many many thanks for your reply.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths