cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Ana C Member Since: Nov 9, 2018
1031 of 6,479

Thank you.

Highlighted
Mohammed K Member Since: May 28, 2018
1032 of 6,479

Hi,

Sorry I have started this thread, I wanted to know how do I know if I got approved. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Mo

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1033 of 6,479

Hi Mohammed,

Your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs if you have selected one of our membership plans. If not, go to Settings > Membership&Settings to select one. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Marycris Lourdez T Member Since: Nov 9, 2018
1034 of 6,479

Good day!

I hope an Upwork representative reads this, I am new to online jobs and I already found a client to work for as a Virtual Assistant. As someone adviced, it will be benefitial for both of us if we bring the project here in Upwork to help me grow further.

Given those, I would love to follow up with the review of my account so we can take the next action depending on the result of my account review.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Cris

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1035 of 6,479

Hi Marycris Lourdez,

I just checked your account and saw see that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Marycris Lourdez T Member Since: Nov 9, 2018
1036 of 6,479

Hi Bojan! Thank you for this, I realized I haven't submitted the application yet.

Thank you very much for checking this for me, otherwise I could be waiting forever! Smiley Happy

Regards,

Cris

Highlighted
Tehmina Z Member Since: Nov 8, 2018
1037 of 6,479

Can Someone please check that my profile is approved or not? i'm able to send bids but didn;t got any approval email yet

Thanks!

Highlighted
Muhammad Azhar I Member Since: Jul 3, 2016
1038 of 6,479

Hi Rizwan H !

Seems like your profile is been approved but due to no job there is no success ratio. 

Best wishes from my side. 

Keep contributing towards such a great platform (UPWORK) and try to faciliate your clients and customers with best possible services and solutions as per your expertise and skills set. 

If you need any help or assistance then please ask comunity expertse.

BTW I'll be more than happy to help out

( :

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1039 of 6,479

Hi Rizwan,

I'm happy to inform you that your profile has been approved. You may want to check out this thread which is designed to help new users on Upwork. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Waleed A Member Since: Aug 31, 2018
1040 of 6,479

How will I know that my profile has approved??