cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Matthew K Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
1051 of 1,322

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of an issue with regards to setting up my profile. While creating my profile I came across a text field I was unable to fill out, and also required to fill out to progress. I'm a single father and desperate to continue with my profile and find work immediately. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Matthew

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1052 of 1,322

Hi Matthew, 

Please click on the field above the street field which is grayed, click the one with text ''Start typing your address'' and you will be able to update your address information, including the street details. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Briana C Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
1053 of 1,322
Applied at the end of January still waiting for approval weeks later.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1054 of 1,322

Hi Briana, 

I checked your account and can see that you are yet to fill-in the "Add your availability and location" section. Please make sure to fill-in this section by typing-in your address in the "Start typing your address," and select your address from the drop-down options that will auto-populate this field. Once done, and all fields are filled-up, please click on the Review Application so that the team receives it in their queue, and proceed with their review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ad V Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
1055 of 1,322

Hello Team, Could you please tell me how to check if my profile is approved or not?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1056 of 1,322

Ad V wrote:

Hello Team, Could you please tell me how to check if my profile is approved or not?

Is your profile in your real legal name?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1057 of 1,322

Hi Ad,

Yes your profile is completed but please keep in mind that your name on Upwork needs to be your full legal name, thank you.

Untitled
Guilherme D Member Since: Feb 21, 2019
1058 of 1,322

There have been more than 24 hours and I didn't receive the email telling me if my account was approved or not

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1059 of 1,322

Hi Guilherme, 

Looks like your profile has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Arpna R Member Since: Feb 21, 2019
1060 of 1,322

Dear Support,

I have submitted my profile on Februray 4th 2019. But there is no response till now. Please help me.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS