cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Manpreet K Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
1071 of 1,320

Hi If you see 60 connects on your profile this means your profile is approved.

Marcio B Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
1072 of 1,320
Hello,

I got my profile approved but It says Your profile has not yet been approved on my membership

Can you assist me getting it approved?

Thank you
Yarkiris V Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
1073 of 1,320
How do I know if my profile was approved
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1074 of 1,320

Hi Yarkiris,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Avinash M Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
1075 of 1,320

It's been 3 days since I created my profile and it still hasn't been approved. Can I have someone from the team take a look at it? Thanks.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1076 of 1,320

Hi Avinash, 

I checked your profile and it looks like you are yet to fix the errors in your application and submit it for review. Please update your city in the "City" field of the "Add your availability and location" section. Once updated, please submit your profile. Should there be issues/errors that you need to fix, you will see it highligted in red. Once all errors have been fixed, you can see resubmit it for review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Waqas A Member Since: Oct 8, 2017
1077 of 1,320

How do I know if my Upwork account is approved or not? Can a moderator please check it and confirm for me? Thank you

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1078 of 1,320

Hi Waqas,

Your profile has been accepted, and you may now start submitting proposals. To help you get started please check out this thread. If you have any questions, please let us know, we're are always to help.

Joanne
Lukas P Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
1079 of 1,320

Good evening, I want to work here in upwork but until now my profile is not approved. How long does it take normally? I hope anyone can help me. God bless..

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
1080 of 1,320

Lukas P wrote:

Good evening, I want to work here in upwork but until now my profile is not approved. How long does it take normally? I hope anyone can help me. God bless..

If you go by the numbers, "normally" 98% of the 10K new profiles per day get rejected. I depends on supply and demand of skills in the marketplace. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS