cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Anna R Member Since: Nov 23, 2018
1111 of 6,477
Hello! on this site was registered more than a month ago. The photo has changed where the face is better visible, all fields are filled. Please help to activate the profile for work.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1112 of 6,477

Hi Anna,

I just checked your account and at the moment you will only need to submit your application for a review. If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application, the review process can take up to 24 hours. Once the review is finished our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Cristina M Member Since: Nov 23, 2018
1113 of 6,477

I have submitted my application a few days ago.

I heard it takes usually 24 hours to get an answer as to whether you've been approved or not.

I don't understand why it's taking so long.

I haven't missed a section, and i've always checked both my inbox and junk/spam mail.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1114 of 6,477

@Cristina M wrote:

I have submitted my application a few days ago.

I heard it takes usually 24 hours to get an answer as to whether you've been approved or not.

I doubt your profile pic will fly unless you are a Smurf.

Fairly non-descript overview and worst of all - no portfolio!

Without a meaningful portfolio you might as well forget it considering you are trying to break into what is one of the most competitive and cut-throat categories on the platform.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1115 of 6,477

Hi Cristina,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Please add to your account real photo of yourself. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sylvia N Member Since: Jun 23, 2016
1116 of 6,477

Hello, 

How do I submit my profile for review? I can't see the button for submit.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Sylvia

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
1117 of 6,477

Hi Sylvia,

I've checked and you don't need to submit your profile for review. However, you do need to enter your address on your Contact Info and Tax Information pages (click on your photo in the upper-right corner > Settings).

Highlighted
Melissa P Member Since: Jul 9, 2017
1118 of 6,477

Hi,

how can I submit my profile for review? And how do I know if it is accepted?

Thank you!

Melissa

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1119 of 6,477

Hi Melissa,

Your account has been approved. You can continue working on your profile to improve it, add more information about your own experience and skills and better describe what you are able to offer clients on Upwork.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Albert A Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
1120 of 6,477

How do i submit my profile? And how do i know if i get accepted? Thanks in advance!