cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1131 of 1,322

Hi Bilal,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rehman B Member Since: Dec 18, 2016
1132 of 1,322

Hi,

I just recently finished and applied my profile on Upwork; how can I tell if I have been approved?

Thank you,

Rehman B.

Rehman Bajwa
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1133 of 1,322

Hi Rehman,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Raj O Member Since: Mar 9, 2019
1134 of 1,322

Hi , i wanna know if my account has been approved?

Many thanks in advance.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1135 of 1,322

Hi Raj,

Welcome to Upwork! I'm happy to inform you that your profile has already been accepted. To help you get started, please check out this thread, and if you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you!

Joanne
Sachin S Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
1136 of 1,322

How can I know that my profile is approved? or any one tell me is my profile is approved to use.

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1137 of 1,322

Hello Sachin,

Yes your account is now approved. You may start applying for jobs and submit proposals. Thanks! 

- Mary
Untitled
Sharmeen S Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
1138 of 1,322

There is nothing mentioned on my profile. I have no idea if it is under review or no. Please help. Do I need to submit my profile? If yes how? I see no option of submitting the profile. Attached screenshot shows the current status of my profile page. I'm confused

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1139 of 1,322

Hi Sharmeen,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Hassaan S Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
1140 of 1,322
Hi, I submitted my profile for review but it doesn’t seem to be approved or declined . I heard that you usually get to know its approval or decline within 24 hours. I wanted to ask if you could check its status and inform me please.
Thank you
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS