cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Lukas P Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
1131 of 1,823

Good evening, I want to work here in upwork but until now my profile is not approved. How long does it take normally? I hope anyone can help me. God bless..

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
1132 of 1,823

Lukas P wrote:

Good evening, I want to work here in upwork but until now my profile is not approved. How long does it take normally? I hope anyone can help me. God bless..

If you go by the numbers, "normally" 98% of the 10K new profiles per day get rejected. I depends on supply and demand of skills in the marketplace. 

Community Guru
Yeasir A Member Since: May 16, 2017
1133 of 1,823

Lukas, it typically takes 24 hours to review your application.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1134 of 1,823

Hi Lukas,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace once you select your membership plan. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Joana V Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
1135 of 1,823

I can't submit my profile. When I try to submit it reloads the page and keeps me in edit view.

I tried this several times in the last couple weeks, refreshed the page, but it just keeps the same loop over and over.

Please help

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1136 of 1,823

Hi Joana,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application, if you`re directed back to the same window after this let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
1137 of 1,823

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your help. I just tried what you suggested and I am still directed back to the same window...

1138 of 1,823

Thank you for the confirmation Joana,

Could you also confirm what type of browsers did you used? 

Untitled
1139 of 1,823

I used Chrome and Safari. I also tried with my friend's computer, using chrome as well.

1140 of 1,823

Hi Joana,

Our team will investigate this further from our end and reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you with your application. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS