cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1141 of 2,568

Hi Ram,

Your profile is approved and you have already selected our Basic membership plan, feel free to start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Aleksandra P Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1142 of 2,568

Hi! I've been waiting for approval of my profile for a few weeks now. I haven't received any signs that has been declined and there is a massage on my profile - "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients" but nothing happens. I expected that at least I'll receive an email if my profile was declined. What should I do?

1143 of 2,568

Hi Aleksandra,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Pilvi K Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1144 of 2,568
How long will my profile be reviewed? 24 hours have passed but no one has contacted me. I would already like to start working.
Pilvi
1145 of 2,568

Hi Pilvi,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed, thank you.

Untitled
Pilvi K Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1146 of 2,568
Why is it so long? It was allowed 24 hours after the review
Sheryl G Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1147 of 2,568

I submitted my profile a couple of days ago, and I received an email saying that I would receive another email within 24 hours to tell me if I was approved or not.  I still have not received this email, but almost immediately after submitting my profile, "Congrats! You are now part of Upwork" showed up on my screen. Does that mean I was approved or not? Thanks.

Ace Contributor
Amrin S Member Since: Jun 23, 2018
1148 of 2,568
If there is 60 available connects showing on your profile, then it's been approved!
If the available connects show 0 then not.
Hopefully, you got your answer.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1149 of 2,568

Hi Sheryl,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vladimir P Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1150 of 2,568

Hello.

My name is Vladimir from Russia.

I really wanna work on upwork site.

But My profile is under review and I can't start work now.

Please help me to work on upwork site.

I hope for your help.

Best regards.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS