cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

joanbonjoc
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1151 of 8,405

Hi Abhinav,

You will receive a notification via email to confirm the status of your profile approval. You will also see the notification when you log in to your account. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
abhinavgarg4699
Abhinav G Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
1152 of 8,405

Hi Jo-An B,

Thanks. So, that means I shouldn't bid now, right? I have 60 Connects and can bid for a job. Will doing that waste my connects or they will be waiting till my profile gets approved?

Best,

~Abhinav Garg

joanbonjoc
Community Guru
1153 of 8,405

Hi Abhinav,

I can confirm your profile was approved and you can start using your account. Please review these resources before you start submitting proposals.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
sharl-sherif
Sharl S Member Since: Oct 18, 2018
1154 of 8,405

I hate to post duplicated questions but seems like theres no way to find out without asking here.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1155 of 8,405

Hi Sharl,

Yes your profile is approved, feel free to start bidding on jobs. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
joanbonjoc
Community Guru
1156 of 8,405

Hi Sagar,

You will receive a notification via email to confirm the status of your profile approval. You will also see the notification when you log in to your account. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
marysa_27
Stefanie A Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
1157 of 8,405

Hello. I waited 2 days already but im not sure whether my profile is approved. any help?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1158 of 8,405

Hi Stefanie,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
timbabs
Timothy B Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
1159 of 8,405

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1160 of 8,405

Hi Timothy,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS