cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
121 of 3,270

Hi Arthur,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Pooja G Member Since: Sep 23, 2019
122 of 3,270

Hello,

I have made a profile too a few weeks ago, but I have no idea if it is approved ot not! Can a moderator pls check?

Regards,

Pooja

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
123 of 3,270

Hi Pooja,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, you will need to add your city to your address as well. Once you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
S M Rubel R Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
124 of 3,270

Hello good men, How may i know, my account is approved or not? Can you check it please?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
125 of 3,270

Hi S M, 

I'm happy to note that your profile registration was approved! I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Sarah Gean G Member Since: Jul 16, 2018
126 of 3,270
How can I check if my account has been approved or not since I was not able to received a confirmation email. Thanks
liz jazzie b Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
127 of 3,270

Good Day, 

May i know if my profile is approved? Thank you.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
128 of 3,270

Hi Liz, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your account registration is accepted. I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Md Rasel H Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
129 of 3,270

Please check my profile. is it approved? i have sent some proposal. but i don't get any Verify identity option in my profile. Please help

Zayshi Z Member Since: Feb 18, 2018
130 of 3,270

Is my profile approved or not ?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS