🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Antonus,

Your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to know that my profile is approved or not? Because i didn't receive any email from upwork regarding my approval, the only email i got from upwork is ( congratulations your profile is live now) ..please expert tell me...

Hi Syed Tahir,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

hello i want to know that my profile is approved or not ? yesterday i received an email which saying ( congratulationa your profile is live now ) i don't know what does that mean because it was not regarding my profile approval .....please tell me asap so i can start bidding on projects asap....thanks

Hi Syed,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Kindly check whether my account is approved or not by Upwork.

Regards,

Deepika

Deepika D wrote:

Kindly check whether my account is approved or not by Upwork.

If it is, it won't stay approved for long with that profile picture...

Hi Deepika,

Your account has been accepted. Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Simul,

Your account is accepted. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello?

I would like to know if my account has been accepted. Can anyone help?

At the top of the home page it shows:

Congratulations! You're now part of Upwork!

Tips to get started:

Complete your profile . Add portfolio items, testimonials, and certifications to stand out.

You'll win more jobs by using the Upwork app. Get the app .

Submit eye-catching proposals. And remember, it can often take more than 5 proposals to win your first client.

Read up on Upwork Payment Protection  for working through Upwork.

Thank you

Md Jane Alam

Hi Md Jane,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you  Bojan S. Excited to get started with Upwork.

I have resubmitted my profile over and over it always comes back with the message saying i need to fix my profile. it says to check my email for a message about how to fix it, but i never receive the email telling me what's wrong. i feel like i just keep guessing wrong the answers on fixing. please help

Hi Brittany,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I checked and it looks like you need to update your title and overview section. You need to specifically state your skills and expertise. Once you're done, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I wanted to know if my profile is approved or not. It shows "Congrats! You are now part of Upwork"

Hi Nabil,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is my account approved?

kazinafiz

Hi Kazi,

Your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank You

kazinafiz

How will I know if my account has been approved 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joseph,

Your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi! I wanted to check if my profile has been officially approved. I can't see the "Your profile is under review" message anywhere on my profile and I haven't received any email regarding profile approval or rejection.

Hi Alizay,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi my upwork profile says "Conratulations! you are a part of upwork" does this mean that my profile is approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saleha,

I checked and your account has been accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

If it is approved, it won't last 5 minutes with a fake photo

Hi Manali,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

up work said to me that my profile is under review,however i haven't recived any email from upwork but i can submit a proposal, plz tell whether my account is approved or not.

Hi, I am new to upwork and I would like to know if my profile has been approved.

Hi Fortune,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please read through the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I will i know my upwork account is approved? can i get a job with 80% account completion?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dennis,

I checked and your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

I apologize for the silly question, but how can I tell if my profile has been accepted/approved? I haven't received a confirmation email, yet the reject/resubmit/under approval banner no longer appears. 

Thanks so much. Being new the community, I really appreciate the help!

Tawanda

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tawanda,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
stevenmaz
Community Member

Thank you so much

How do i submit my profile to get it approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

How can I know whether my account has been approved or not?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths