cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1471 of 3,236

Hi Madeleine,

Your application is currently under review, once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Madeleine D Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
1472 of 3,236

How do I know what is missing from my profile to get it approved? I am just waiting to be able to confirm my bank account but I have done about everything I could think of.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1473 of 3,236

Madeleine D wrote:

How do I know what is missing from my profile to get it approved? I am just waiting to be able to confirm my bank account but I have done about everything I could think of.

Every single day 10.000 hopefuls try to join Upwork. 98% are rejected, and of the 2% that are accepted, the vast majority never earn a single Dollar.

Once you have been rejected once, the chances of being accepted in future are very, very slim.

Upwork has far more freelancers than it can possibly support and your best bet is to forget about it for a year or two and maybe see if maybe things change in a year or two.

Madeleine D Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
1474 of 3,236
So....should I just delete my account then?
I fail to see how not trying to improve my profile and waiting a year would
help anything.
Guess I'll just have to find another platform. 🤷‍♀️
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1475 of 3,236

Hi Madeleine,

Upon checking, you need to update your profile overview and title, to clearly describe any specific skill and experience you might have. Once you finish, please resubmit profile for review.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Steven A Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
1476 of 3,236

I am unable to submit my application.

I have filled out each section, clicked on Review Application, but after the page refreshes, I cannot see a Submit Application button (there are no red boxes or errors in the applicaiton)

Marija T Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
1477 of 3,236

Hi there! I am wondering if my profile is approved? I didn't receive the approval mail, but I was able to submit a proposal, which confuses me...Thanks!

Ace Contributor
Syed Ebad H Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
1478 of 3,236
Hi Marija,
If you are able to submit proposals then congratulations your profile is approved.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1479 of 3,236

Hi Marija,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a proposal to a job. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Marija T Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
1480 of 3,236
Great, thank you very much!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS