🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hello, May I know my account is approved no or not as I didn't get any confirmation mail.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Naser,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
idaliri
Community Member

Hello,
I have question. I think my account is active but I can not see the identify verification in my profile setting or the identify verification badge on my public profile. Can you help mee about this, on the other hand I changed my email address and if you want I can continue this conversation from my new email address.

With Regards,
Naser
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Naser,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello community, am new here and i want to know if my profile is approved.

Hi Lydia,

Your profile was accepted! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide and Events & Webinars page.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

how do i know that my account is approved or not . i lost all my emails so plz tell me

Hi Mariyam,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I want to know, is my UpWork account approved or not. Is there some notification or other somthing, that i can see?
Thank you.

Hi Hakob,

You will get a notification from Upwork once your account is approved. It may take up to 24 - 48 hours for your account to be approved. After that, you can start your work here on Upwork. Wait a while & you'll be notified shortly.

Thanks

Awais N

Than You

Hi Hakob,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you very much!

Hi,

How can I know if my profile has been accepted or not? I have not received any email yet.

Thanks.

Hi Khudeja,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?

Hi Rahul,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Is upwork proceeding with my profile approval?

Hi Muqadas ,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. Welcome to Upwork! You may check this webinar to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

How may i know that my profile is approved or not?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Your account has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Greetings, I am new to Upwork and I am not sure if my profile is approved. How can I know for sure that I am approved? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ognjen,

Your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please let me know how to check if my profile is approved? I haven't yet received any email regarding the same.

Hi Diya,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. Welcome to Upwork! You may check this webinar to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
di5ya
Community Member

image.png

Thank you for letting me know that I was approved. However, why do some jobs still show me this? Does this mean I am not approved yet or do these jobs have some special requirement that I do not fulfill?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Diya R.

Hi Diya,

I can assure you your profile was accepted and you should be able to send proposals. I was not able to replicate this issue, could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with the link to the job post you're trying to access?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Sir , any way to know approval status ? i want to my account is approved or not .thank you sir

Hi Abdur,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello,how do I know if my profile has been approved?

Hi Eduardo,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar, I wonder if you kindly take a moment to check my profile whether it's approved or not. Thanks in advance! 

Hello Simson, 

I'm pleased to inform you that your account is accepted now. Welcome to Upwork!

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

How do I check if I got my profile approved? I have signed up an hour ago. Thanks!

Hi Christine,

I checked and can confirm that your account is approved. Welcome to Upwork!

I suggest that you check the resources in this post to help you get started. On Upwork's Events & Webinars page, you can find official Upwork hosted events along with the ones hosted by Top Rated freelancers.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

but why still not my proposals accepting or em not getting any responce from other side and my projects are not active yet they are in pendings?

why why why? can you guide?

Hi Azib,

I can suggest that you take a look at the Resource Center where you can find articles to help you with writing proposals, ehnancing your profile, and so on. To help you get started, on Upwork's Events & Webinars page you can find official Upwork hosted events along with the ones hosted by Top Rated freelancers.

Regarding your project, when you create one, we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your projects to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?

would like to know if my profile has been approved ?

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I still haven't gotten any notification about whether or not my account is approved. Nothing is saying it's still under review. 

May I know if it's approved/accepted?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths