cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Umar R Member Since: May 21, 2019
1681 of 2,361

Hi I have created my profile 3 4 days ago as a freelancer and It has not been reviwed till now. Kindly Consider my application. 

Thank you

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1682 of 2,361

Hi Umar, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the "City" field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Umar R Member Since: May 21, 2019
1683 of 2,361

ok Thank you can you tell me if my upwork account is approved?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1684 of 2,361

Hi Umar and BZ,

I would like to confirm that your Upwork account registration was accepted! 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork. Hopefully, this will help you kick start your freelancing career on Upwork. 

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Bouchra B Member Since: May 24, 2019
1685 of 2,361
Hiii please i signed long time ago ..but my profile still under review ..what to do
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1686 of 2,361

Hi Bouchra,

I apologize for the delay, and the inconvenience this has caused you. I have followed up your profile with the team so that they can proceed with your reviewing your profile registration. 

~ Riri
BZ P Member Since: May 21, 2019
1687 of 2,361

Hello, may I know my profile is approved or not? 

Luca G Member Since: May 22, 2019
1688 of 2,361

Hi,

weeks ago I filled out my profile and click on "Review Application" button.

I've always the message "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)." but after weeks I don't understand what happen.

Can you clarify the situation? Is it normal after at least 3 weeks have passed?

Thanks, Luca

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1689 of 2,361

Hi Luca, 

I apologise for the delay, and the inconvenience this has caused you. I have followed up your profile with the team so that they can proceed with your reviewing your profile registration. 

-Avery
Untitled
Luca G Member Since: May 22, 2019
1690 of 2,361
Hi, thanks but probably there was a bug because I tried to click on the
button and is gone ahead

I forgot to update the situation on my comment/question
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS