🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Sidena,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the resources here to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Your profile has not yet been approved

Once your profile has been approved you can view your default membership plan or upgrade your plan on this page.

Hi Menna,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hey, how can I know if my profile is approved?

Hi Usman,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Can you also confirm if my profile has been approved? I don't receive any email with approval. But I can see job descriptions options and can submit proposal. I would like to make sure before proceeding. Thank you very much.

Hi Ethel,

Yes, your profile was approved! For help getting started check out this Community post.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello. 24 hours have passed since my registration, but I still haven't received an email about whether my account is confirmed or not. I am actively using the Upwork at the moment, but I don't know for sure if the account is approved or not, and this creates some confusion. Could I clarify here if my account is approved or not? Thanks.

Hi Iurie,

I can confirm your account was accepted! For help getting started check out this Community post.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved or not?

Hi Pranjal,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Xander,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

How can I know if my profile has been approved?

Hi Samuel,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals. To learn more about getting started on Upwork check out our resources Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you please let me know about my profile is approved?

Hi Shikha,

Your account has been accepted. You can also check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork.  Upwork webinars and online events are also a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings

Good luck!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Can please tell me whether my profile is accepted as i had not recieved any e-mail regarding it

Hi Paras,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran.

Can you please check if my profile is verified and approved? I am able to submit proposals but I dont receive any email about the approval or rejection.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Narasimha,

Your account has been accepted and it looks l like you already sent a few proposals. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I submitted my profile somewhat a week ago. Is there any way I can confirm whether my profile has been approved or not?

Hi Adnan,

Yes, your account has been accepted. You can also check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork.  Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Azharul Islam,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

I sent the Aproval Request for my profile, but after that I have made some changes on, so my question is will these changes be considered when reviewing my profile and also how can I know if my profile is approved?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandra,

Your account has already been accepted. Feel free to send your first proposal. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ffd5d751
Community Member

Dear Sir,

Good day...!!

Thank you for your confirmation.Please allocate my current work schedule to
do the same.

Thanks & Regards

Nathiya.A

Hi Nathiya, 

Can you please clarify what are you referring to by allocating your current work schedule?

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Can you please let me know whether my profile is approved or not?

Hi Muhammad Sajjad,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Andrea,

I just submitted my profile today and also try to submit proposal and it successfully sent to the client. Does it mean my profile already approved or we can send proposal even if profile not yet approved?

Thank you

Hi Jennifer,

I checked and can confirm that your account has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! To help you get started, please check out this video to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork. You can visit our events and webinar page to register for upcoming events or watch recordings of past events.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi there, I'm curious if my account is approved or not? How would I know? 

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you! 

Hi Gerry,

Your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I did not received any email from Upwork that my profile is approved. What or where can I validate that my profile is approved and can start?

Hi Anil,

I checked and can confirm that your account has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! To help you get started, please check out this video to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork. You can visit our events and webinar page to register for upcoming events or watch recordings of past events.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not?

How to know that?

Thanks

Hi Irfan Ahmed,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths