cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Will S Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
1701 of 6,454
Hi!

I completed my approval a few days ago however, I have not heard back.

When can expect a response and is there anything else I need to provide that is holding this up please?

Thanks!
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1702 of 6,454

Hi Will,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Yarkiris V Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
1703 of 6,454

How do I know if I´ve been approved?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1704 of 6,454

Hi Yarkiris,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Manpreet K Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
1705 of 6,454

Hi If you see 60 connects on your profile this means your profile is approved.

Highlighted
Marcio B Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
1706 of 6,454
Hello,

I got my profile approved but It says Your profile has not yet been approved on my membership

Can you assist me getting it approved?

Thank you
Highlighted
Yarkiris V Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
1707 of 6,454
How do I know if my profile was approved
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1708 of 6,454

Hi Yarkiris,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Avinash M Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
1709 of 6,454

It's been 3 days since I created my profile and it still hasn't been approved. Can I have someone from the team take a look at it? Thanks.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1710 of 6,454

Hi Avinash, 

I checked your profile and it looks like you are yet to fix the errors in your application and submit it for review. Please update your city in the "City" field of the "Add your availability and location" section. Once updated, please submit your profile. Should there be issues/errors that you need to fix, you will see it highligted in red. Once all errors have been fixed, you can see resubmit it for review. 

-Avery
Untitled