cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Waqas A Member Since: Oct 8, 2017
1711 of 6,454

How do I know if my Upwork account is approved or not? Can a moderator please check it and confirm for me? Thank you

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1712 of 6,454

Hi Waqas,

Your profile has been accepted, and you may now start submitting proposals. To help you get started please check out this thread. If you have any questions, please let us know, we're are always to help.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Lukas P Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
1713 of 6,454

Good evening, I want to work here in upwork but until now my profile is not approved. How long does it take normally? I hope anyone can help me. God bless..

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
1714 of 6,454

Lukas P wrote:

Good evening, I want to work here in upwork but until now my profile is not approved. How long does it take normally? I hope anyone can help me. God bless..

If you go by the numbers, "normally" 98% of the 10K new profiles per day get rejected. I depends on supply and demand of skills in the marketplace. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Yeasir A Member Since: May 16, 2017
1715 of 6,454

Lukas, it typically takes 24 hours to review your application.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1716 of 6,454

Hi Lukas,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace once you select your membership plan. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joana V Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
1717 of 6,454

I can't submit my profile. When I try to submit it reloads the page and keeps me in edit view.

I tried this several times in the last couple weeks, refreshed the page, but it just keeps the same loop over and over.

Please help

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1718 of 6,454

Hi Joana,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application, if you`re directed back to the same window after this let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Joana V Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
1719 of 6,454

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your help. I just tried what you suggested and I am still directed back to the same window...

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1720 of 6,454

Thank you for the confirmation Joana,

Could you also confirm what type of browsers did you used? 

Untitled