cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1711 of 2,750

Hi Margielyn,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Herman T Member Since: May 15, 2019
1712 of 2,750

Hello. It’s been three weeks since I’ve registered my profile. No answer at all. Not sure what could be wrong, but three weeks is much more than stated 24 hours.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1713 of 2,750

Hi Herman,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Herman T Member Since: May 15, 2019
1714 of 2,750

Hi Goran, thanks for your help. The form worked in firefox.

Tamara N Member Since: May 15, 2019
1715 of 2,750
How long does it take for a profile to be approved?
Ace Contributor
Malik S Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
1716 of 2,750

It typically takes 24 hours to review your application and Upwork will notify you if your application is approved or declined.

Tamara N Member Since: May 15, 2019
1717 of 2,750
Hello, We are past the 24 hour mark for approval or denial of my profile. Please advise on the status.
Thankyou.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1718 of 2,750

Hi Tamara, 

I apologise for the delay. I have followed up with the team handling the account reviews so that they can proceed with reviewing your account registration. 

-Avery
Untitled
Anna R Member Since: May 16, 2019
1719 of 2,750

I haven't gotten an email about whether or not I've been accepted on Upwork. I'm also not seeing the message "Your profile is under review" like the Upwork Help Center says I should. I'm not sure what I should do to find out if I'm accepted because I haven't gotten an email.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1720 of 2,750

Hi Anna,

I can confirm that your account has been approved and you already have available connects to apply for jobs on Upwork. Check out this post for some resources that will help you get to a successful start on Upwork.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS