🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Dear, 

How can I know wether my account is approved or not?

Hi Sahan,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

how do i know if my account has been approved?

Hi Fateh

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

how do i know my account approved or not please

Hi MD Tanvir,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Upwork community! Kindly inform me how I can confirm that my account has been approved?
bilsim
Community Member

You will receive a notification in your email and at the top of your screen.

Hi Muhammad,

Yes, your profile is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to start bidding on projects in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork as well as our Resource Center; where you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I'd like assistance to know if my profile was approved or not. And what I need to work on if it isn't.

Hi Nicholas,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I made a new project on 14th August, it is still under review, how much more time it will take to get approve.

Mashhood,

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and  i a able to send proposal??

Hi Imran! I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~Andrea
Upwork

please approve my up work profile.

Hi Khushi,

I checked and can confirm that your account was already approved. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, I can suggest that you check this thread

You can visit our events and webinar page to register for upcoming events or watch recordings of past events.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi I want to know my profile is approved or not? Please check it

Hi Arpan,

Yes, your profile is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to start bidding on projects in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork as well as our Resource Center; where you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I created my account two days ago. But i has not received any mail regarding account approval. can anyone help me?

Hi Muhammad,

Your account has been accepted and it looks l like you already sent a few proposals. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

hello , is my profile approved?

Hi Wyclife, 

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, can I please ask to confirm if my account has been approved? I didn't receive any confirmation via email. Thank you

Hi Erika,

Your profile is approved as well and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you please check and tell me that if my profile is approved or not?

Hi Kriti,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Md Rayhan,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

How do I know when my account is approved?

Yes. It is visible.

Thank you.

Hi Sarah Joyce,

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, how can I tell if my profile is approved? 

Thanks

Jayne

Hi Jayne,

I checked and can confirm that your account was already approved. Welcome to Upwork!

You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I also don't know how to check if my profile is approved. I get mails but none of those specify this info.

Hi Alejandra! I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, 

Can you please tell me whether my profile is approved or not?

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm that your account is approved. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this video to help you get started on Upwork as a freelancer. You can find more articles on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you so much

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths