cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1751 of 8,057

Hi Pedro Andrea,

Yes, your account is accepted. Since you are an Exclusive agency member, you can only work on contracts under the Agency. Please discuss this with Agency admin or owner if you would like to have a choice of applying for jobs either under the agency or not. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
sajjadbazai
Sajjad A Member Since: Oct 27, 2018
1752 of 8,057

hello i am new to upwork please how do i know if my profile has been approved or not?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1753 of 8,057

Hi Sajjad,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork
chouat-hadhami
Hadhami C Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
1754 of 8,057

Hey,

I m a new member . I was trying to activate my account  but a note a shown since more than 24 hours now saying " your profile is under review , it will be approved within 24 hours". What should I do ?

Thanks

vd-retouch
Denis V Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
1755 of 8,057

Hi Hadhami. You should wait just a little bit. It's ok.

Also one advice - make your profile public/visible. You can do it in Profile Setting - change Visibility to Public.

muhammadgukhool
Muhammad G Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
1756 of 8,057

i applied on monday but till now i have not received an email telling me that my profile has been approved or not.can you help me please

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1757 of 8,057

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your profile and you still haven't submitted your application for review. If you`re ready please click on the green button Review Application, if you`re directed back to the same window try logging in with another browser to submit you application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
syedahfatima
Syeda F Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
1758 of 8,057

Please let me know if my profile is approved. I have not received a confirmation email yet. How can I know whether my profile has been accepted? Thanks!

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1759 of 8,057

Hi Syeda, 

I would like to confirm that your profile is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork
anande_ashish
Ashish A Member Since: Jun 12, 2017
1760 of 8,057

How i come to know that my profile had approved or not ? 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS