cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
1761 of 3,326

It was "should" and not "will". There is a difference. 

Arafat H Member Since: May 14, 2019
1762 of 3,326

My profile is still under review after 24 hours

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1763 of 3,326

Hi Arafat,

I'll follow up with the team about the status of your profile and they will have it updated as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sikkandar D Member Since: May 14, 2019
1764 of 3,326

Hi there,

I am seeing this message when I login into the Upwork "

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved."

It is more than 24 hours now, but I did not hear back from Upwork team. How do I know the status of my account?

Thanks.

Sikkandar.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1765 of 3,326

Hi Sikkandar, 

I'll go ahead and follow up your account with the team so that they can proceed with reviewing your account. I apologise for the delay, and thank you for your patience.

-Avery
Untitled
Sikkandar D Member Since: May 14, 2019
1766 of 3,326

Hi Avery,

Still my account is under reveiw. Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Sikkandar

Mary Angeli H Member Since: Jun 4, 2015
1767 of 3,326

Hi!

I'm new here and I have no idea if I'm the only one experiencing this issue, but it's been a week since I submitted my profile for review and I still haven't heard from UpWork. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
1768 of 3,326
I took a look at your profile. I don't see any red flags,

I think you just need to be patient. Wait at least two weeks total before worrying.

Meanwhile, work on your portfolio. Tricky, yes, given your stated job skills, but you're smart. You can figure something out.

I think your profile text is a bit confusing in terms of communicating what it is you will do FOR ME, THE CLIENT.

But it's not bad. I would say you appear to be more of an asset to Upwork and to potential clients than 90% of new contractors whose profiles I have looked at.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1769 of 3,326

Welcome to the Upwork Community, Mary!

I am excited to inform you that your profile has been accepted. Thank you for improving your profile.

I wish you best of luck finding your first job on Upwork and I suggest you look through this thread to find some useful information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Kyle Francis A Member Since: Mar 10, 2016
1770 of 3,326

Hi Valerie,

Just want to check what is the lead time for a profile to be approved? Can you please check mine. Thanks

Regards,

Kyle A.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS