🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi,

I am Rahat **Edited for Community Guidelines**, SEO expert. I build quality backlinks and perform professional TECHNICAL SEO AUDIT.

I want to know that why my profile is not approved. I have set all information and edits on my profile and skills.

Please guide me to grove on Upwork.

Thanks

Hi Rahat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and I would like to clarify that your account is approved. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this video to help you get started on Upwork as a freelancer. You can find more useful videos on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello! How can I know whether my account is accepted? Thank you.

Hi Haya!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, Valeria! 

I just completed filling out all the substantial information on my Upwork account. Could you please confirm if my account is already approved and whether I can start sending proposals to the job postings yet? 

Thanks for your time and help, 

Maka. 

If your profile is 100% complete, don't waste your time, start applying for
jobs. When you get your first project, the upWork Team will start verifieng
you by image, selfie and more. When you complete it, a verification sign
will appear besides your name on profile.

Hi Maka,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi, 

I would like to know if my profile has been approved.

Hi Nancy,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, can I know if my profile has been approved?

Hi Nancy,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I wanted to know if my profile is approved or not ? 

I'm having trouble setting up an agency account.I don't see a add an agency Button , 

Hi Mohammed,

Your profile is approved. To create an agency profile go to Settings > Contact Info > Create a new account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 

Thanks for your quick reply , 

I have fellowed your step as mention , but cannot find the button to Create a new account

upwork.JPG

Hi Mohammed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is my Profile Approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Salman,

Yes, your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out Resource Center where you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi. I would like to know if my profile has been approved, thanks

Hi Fortune,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

May I know my account is approved or not ??.

Hi Sandeep,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello,

I would just like to ask if my profile is already approved. I open this account last 2019 and has not the chance to open it since then. 

Thank you. 
Best Regarda,

JP San Juan

Hello John,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep, 

Thank you for your response. Keep safe and have a great day!

Best Regards, 

JP San Juan

Hi, 

How can know my profile is approved or not?

Hi Basil,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Please let me know if my profile got approved. Since I didn't receive the confirmation email.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hawadah,

Your account has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out the Resource Center where you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Madhavik!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello,

I have made an account in Upwork. However, it has been more than 48 hours passed and my account has not been verified yet. Can you do me a favour and let me know when my account will be verified. Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Marzieh

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marzieh,

Your account is approved and you should be able to start submitting proposals for jobs. To help you get started, please check out Resource Center where you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, 

My profile has been under review for much longer than 2 weeks. It's 100% completed. Is there anything else I can do? 

Hi Yrben,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and i am ab

Simple rule : If you can submit any proposal, its approved. 😀

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abhishek,

Your account is approved and you should be able to start submitting proposals for jobs.  You can also check out the Resource Center where you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello may I know weather my account is approved or not?

Hi Abhishek,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals at any time, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Abhishek,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths