cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Razi M Member Since: Jun 23, 2019
1841 of 2,359

Hi,

I registered a few days ago and haven't received any update regarding my profile. I noticed that I had not filled in the 'City' column and every time I fill in the blank and click on 'Review Application', the page refreshes and the column is once again blank. All other information has been filled in correctly. Please let me know what I should be doing.

Thank you,

Regards.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1842 of 2,359

Hi Razi, 

I wanted to check if this happens if you use a Google Chrome or Firefox browser? Let me know if the issue persists so that I can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Razi M Member Since: Jun 23, 2019
1843 of 2,359

Hi Avery,

Thank you for your reply. I figured out what the issue was, I had to select the city from the drop down box, rather than type it out. I have subimitted the application now. Hope it gets approved in 24 hours.

Thanks again!

Wajahat A Member Since: Jun 24, 2019
1844 of 2,359

Hello Everybody,

I just wanna know that what to do if a profile is not being approved even by waiting for it so long ?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1845 of 2,359

Hi Wajahat,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Sebastian M Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
1846 of 2,359
Hello! I have the same problem. My profile has been under review for over 48 hours.
1847 of 2,359

Hi Sebastian, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Asif S Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
1848 of 2,359

I have submitted my profile yesterday, it was showing "your account was under review". But now it is not showing that and I did not get any email regarding approval of my account. Where can I check if my account is approved or not.

Please help.

Regards,

Asif Syed.

1849 of 2,359

Hi Asif, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your profile is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Gunjan B Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
1850 of 2,359

I would like to know whether my upwork profile is approved or not. If not, then what I can do to be approved. Please guide me. Thanks.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS