cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Branko D Member Since: Jun 27, 2019
2001 of 3,292

Hi,

nothing changes on my profile for last 10 days i think.

"If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."

When will I get approved ? 

Thank you,

Branko

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2002 of 3,292

Hi Branko,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Nadezhda Z Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
2003 of 3,292

Hello! I registered my account 7-10 days ago. In the instructions it is mentioned that I was supposed to get an e-mail if it's approved or denied within 24 hours. Unfortunately, I've never receied such an e-mail. What should I do?

2004 of 3,292

Hi Nadezhda,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
John V Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
2005 of 3,292

A few weeks ago I created an account and profile on Upwork. I clicked "Review Application" and didn't think anything of it, I assumed it was submitted for approval. However, I never received any email or even a notification saying that my account was submitted to be reviewed. I logged in again today to check my status and was surprised to see my default page is still "Create an Account". When I click that "Review Application" button, the page simply refreshes, with no indication that anything has been submitted. I would like to know if there a way to know that my account is actually being reviewed, and when should I expect a response?

Jernej R Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
2006 of 3,292

I am having the same problem. I would really like to know what is happening.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2007 of 3,292

Hi John and Jernej,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profiles for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jernej R Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
2008 of 3,292

Hey Bojan,

I tried several times, the only thing that Upwork shows me is the screenshot you see here:

2009 of 3,292

Hi Jernej,

You still need to add your city in your address in order to be able to submit your application for a review. Please also clear your cache and cookies, if you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Sanjay M Member Since: Dec 27, 2018
2010 of 3,292

Your profile has not yet been approved

Once your profile has been approved you can view your default membership plan or upgrade your plan on this page.

What to do for Approval? 
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS