cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2021 of 3,312

Hi Rakib,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Also, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Madi K Member Since: Dec 5, 2019
2022 of 3,312

Hey, I just submitted my profile. Can you please tell me if it's approved? Thanks. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2023 of 3,312

Hi Madi,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Mariam K Member Since: Nov 22, 2019
2024 of 3,312
I want to know is my profile approved???
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2025 of 3,312

Hi Mariam,

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Basit k Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
2026 of 3,312

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

thanks

Basit

2027 of 3,312

Hi Basit,

Yes your profile is approved, thank you.

Untitled
Santhoshi K Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
2028 of 3,312

Hi Friends,,

I have completed the profile but still cannot buy the tokens to submit the proposal,

When i land to purchase tokens its says "complete your profile" but as far i checked i had filled my profile.

So kindly suggest how to submit the proposal.

Thank you

2029 of 3,312

Hi Santhoshi,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Abhinav G Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
2030 of 3,312

Hi! I am new to upwork and have a question. How do I know if my profile is approved? In all of the threads, people ask this question and someone who works here tells them that they are approved. Is there a way to check? I never recieved any confirmation emails.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS