cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2031 of 2,209

Hi Clayton, Please refer to the ticket here for instructions on how you can revise your profile. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Shopify L Member Since: Jul 18, 2017
2032 of 2,209

NEED TO CHECK MY PROFILE APPROVED OR NOT?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2033 of 2,209

Hi there,

Your profile has been approved; however, please update your name on your profileYou must use your real, verifiable name according to Upwork's Terms of Service. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jonathan G Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
2034 of 2,209

Hi, Have i been approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2035 of 2,209

Hi Jonathan,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Ivy Mae P Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
2036 of 2,209

hi! how can i know if my account was approved or not? will they send me an email? Thanks!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2037 of 2,209

Hi Ivy, 

It looks like you are yet to submit your application for the team's review. Please click on the Review Application button so that the team receives it in their queue, and can proceed with reviewing your account. 

In the meantime, you may want to check out these tips for creating a unique, and stellar profile. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jeremy F Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2038 of 2,209

Hello,
How much times usually to have a profile approved? I'm not even sure the review process have really started.
It say this : "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."
Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2039 of 2,209

Hi Jeremy,

Your application is still not submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application button. If you`re directed back to the same page try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Jeremy F Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2040 of 2,209

There was an issue with my city name.
Thx for your help.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS