cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Mohan Sai K Member Since: Aug 20, 2019
2101 of 2,756

Thank You Avery but I am still seing message "You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved." in my home screen and unable to choose membership / submit the proposals.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2102 of 2,756

Hi Mohan, 

Could you please try clearing your cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

-Avery
Untitled
Daniel N Member Since: Aug 20, 2019
2103 of 2,756
Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and i am able to send proposal??
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2104 of 2,756

Hi Daniel, 

I can confirm that your account registration his now accepted. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps and good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Phung M Member Since: Aug 21, 2019
2105 of 2,756

Hi,

Could you help me to check my account approval also?

Thank you in advacne!

Best regards,

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2106 of 2,756

Hi Phung,

Your application is under review at the moment. Please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Ethel K Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
2107 of 2,756

Hi there, 

How would I know if my account is approved? 

Thank you!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2108 of 2,756

Hi Ethel,

It looks like you hasn't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form, complete the information required under the Location section of the application form and submit it for the review.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you

~ Bojan
Untitled
Stefan B Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
2109 of 2,756
Hello!

I have waited 48 h and i cant see if my account has been approved. I still havent gotten any email from upwork, can somebody please tell me if it has been approved?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2110 of 2,756

Hi Stefan,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS