cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2201 of 2,818

Hi Raymond,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the review on your application to be completed. Once it's completed our team will reach out to you with the results. If you`re accepted you will be able to start sending proposals. Thank you.

Untitled
Jitendra K Member Since: Sep 10, 2019
2202 of 2,818

Hi, I signed up as a new freelancer on Upwork on Aug 30 but it's still showing as "Your application is under review".

Can somebody please help me to resolve this?

Regards

Jitendra

2203 of 2,818

Hi Jitendra,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Jitendra K Member Since: Sep 10, 2019
2204 of 2,818

Thanks Goran for the quick response.

Bogdan-Marian M Member Since: Sep 10, 2019
2205 of 2,818

Hello there,

I created my account yesterday and it had been arround 20 hours since then. Now I was looking forward to compleate my profile and hopefully to start expanding my network and the number of clients, but I did not recieve any mail yet regarding my account.

Do you know how much time it takes for the application to be approved?

Regards,

Bogdan Munteanu

2206 of 2,818

Hi Bogdan,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, please enter your city in the "City" field and go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser.

Regarding your question, it can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Thank you.

Untitled
Bogdan-Marian M Member Since: Sep 10, 2019
2207 of 2,818

Hi Goran,

Thank you so much for the information from above. I just submitted my application and now I'll wait for approvel.

Regards,

Bogdan Munteanu

Rohan S Member Since: Sep 10, 2019
2208 of 2,818

Hello,

Please let me know if my profile is approved or rejected?

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2209 of 2,818

Hi Rohan,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rohan S Member Since: Sep 10, 2019
2210 of 2,818
Thank you so much Bojan Smiley Happy
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS