cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

candicewhite80
Candice W Member Since: May 1, 2019
2211 of 7,711
How do I know that my profile has been approved?
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2212 of 7,711

Hi Candice,

Your profile was accepted and you have already sent a few proposals to jobs. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork

~ Bojan
Untitled
serena1281
Serena P Member Since: May 2, 2019
2213 of 7,711

Hello,

I'm trying to create a new freelance account. I filled all the information in and arrived at the "review your account" section. I click on the button, the page reloads but goes back to the same point over and over again. In the meantime, I cannot apply for any job because the profile doesn't exist yet.

How do I submit my profile for approval?

Thanks.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2214 of 7,711

Hi Serena,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to submit your application. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
serena1281
Serena P Member Since: May 2, 2019
2215 of 7,711
It worked.

Thank you.

ido555
ido s Member Since: Jan 13, 2019
2216 of 7,711

i have been waiting for the past week or so to get my account approved i haven't received any emails or anything about it. i cant seem to find an email for customer support also.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2217 of 7,711

Hi Ido,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
anthony_manfre
Anthony M Member Since: May 3, 2019
2218 of 7,711

I'm a new user and am stuck on the create profile page. I have completed the application in full and each time I click on review application it just loops back to the same page, with no messages or no notifications.

I have tried deleting cookies /cache and also with a different browser with no success.

Appreciate any support or guidance on this issue.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2219 of 7,711

Hi Anthony,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application for a review. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
mo7amedkhlaed
Mohamed K Member Since: May 6, 2019
2220 of 7,711