cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Toufic A Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
2261 of 2,797

Hello, tried to join under the category Chemical engineering. I see many users in that area. The email I received only says we have many freelancers already, and that it is about finding opportunities on the platform. I see the Chem Eng category is already there and there are users. Is there no work in pharma/biopharma, R&D, process technology, academic publishing and writing, etc?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2262 of 2,797

Hi Toufic,

Do you have another account that you have submitted for a review? I checked this account and your application haven't been reviewed as it hasn't been submitted for a review.

Untitled
Toufic A Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
2263 of 2,797

28.05.19 an email was sent the first time I tried to create a profile using a hotmail address. It is disappointing these justifications. Not specific at all.

2264 of 2,797

Hi Toufic,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address you have registered before, so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Jacob R Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
2265 of 2,797

Hi,

I'm just wondering if I have to formally submit my profile application or has this alreadybeen received?

Cheers

2266 of 2,797

Hi Jacob,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Jacob R Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
2267 of 2,797
Hi,

Thanks for this and all sorted.

Cheers

Noa T Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
2268 of 2,797

I've been waiting for over a week to get a notification... and I still can't add any connects because apparently my profile isn't approved... What do I do?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2269 of 2,797

Hi Noa,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Noa T Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
2270 of 2,797
I clicked Review application more than once in the past few weeks and
nothing seems to be happening.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS