cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Parmjit K Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
2271 of 2,725

I want to know if my account is approved or not?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2272 of 2,725

Hi Parmjit,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork and this help article for more information about the ways to get to 100% completed profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Joyce I Member Since: Sep 6, 2018
2273 of 2,725
Hi,

I just recently finished and applied my profile on Upwork; how can I tell if I have been approved?

Many thanks
Shadman Shahriar H K Member Since: Sep 22, 2019
2274 of 2,725

You Will Be E-mailed in 24 hours and You Can Select Your Membership Plan.Upwork 

Don't Always Approve all accounts.So,Wait.I have also sent you my approvation E-mail.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2275 of 2,725

Hi Joyce, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Richio K Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
2276 of 2,725

Hi,

I have trouble creating an Upwork profile. Each time I want to ''Review application'' it redirects me to the same create a profile page. Is this supposed to happen? Should I not be getting a confirmation?

I put a picture of what I get each time I click on the ''Review Application'' button. It just refreshes the page with not indication of what the concurrent problem is.

Apparently switching browsers did the trick.
This thread can be viewed as resolved.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2277 of 2,725

Hi Richio,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nidhi K Member Since: Sep 27, 2019
2278 of 2,725

Hello Team,

I am new to upwork and have created a new profile. While I am in the last stage or sumitting the profile, after submitting I  am still on the same page.

Could you please guide me, how to take this ahead. 

Thanks in Advance.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2279 of 2,725

Hi Markus,

If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser and click on the Review Application button. Thank you.

Untitled
Hannah T Member Since: Sep 27, 2019
2280 of 2,725

I'm not sure if I already submitted an application and if it is being reviewed. I clicked on "review my application" but it keeps returning me to the same page where I input account details so am unsure if it is a glitch or it has gone through, since I didn't receive any e-mail notification as well. I applied yesterday and Upwork did say they will revert within 24 hours right? It has been longer than that already...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS