cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2381 of 3,292

Diana G wrote:

I would like to ask if my account in Upwork has been approved?

Yes, it has. Congrats and welcome.

Imran S Member Since: Oct 2, 2019
2382 of 3,292

I can't submit my application for account approve, once I submit then still have on the same page .. I submit my application yesterday but still no response of acceptance and rejection by email or Profile : 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2383 of 3,292

Hi Imran,

Looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Stephen R Member Since: Oct 3, 2019
2384 of 3,292

I have the same outstanding issue.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2385 of 3,292

Hi Stephen,

Your city is missing from your address. Please add your city in the "City" field and submit your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Stephen R Member Since: Oct 3, 2019
2386 of 3,292

Thank you Goran. I keep adding it in, submitting, then it refreshes the page and the city field is empty.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2387 of 3,292

Hi Stephen,

I just checked your account and it looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Valentina F Member Since: Oct 2, 2019
2388 of 3,292

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2389 of 3,292

Hi Valentina,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Shirish P Member Since: Oct 3, 2019
2390 of 3,292

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Shirish 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS