cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Daniel Xavier D Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
2441 of 3,043

Hi Joanne, could you please have a look at the status of mine too? I have been waiting for close to a week

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2442 of 3,043

Hi Daniel,

Your profile is currently under review. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Nitish S Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
2443 of 3,043

I have created profile today but not received any email of approval but its not even showing on upwork that my profile is under review. When i went in job feeds i am able to bid project as well. I am confused if my profile is approved or not? Should i wait for email to get confirmation or start bidding projects? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2444 of 3,043

Hi Nitish,

Yes your profile is approved and you can continue sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Nitish S Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
2445 of 3,043
Thanks for your response
Jess H Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
2446 of 3,043

The system is not allowing me to go onto the next steps because it says the address field is missing; however, it will not allow me to type in that field. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2447 of 3,043

Hi Jess,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you with completing your application form and submit it for the review.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ilya S Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
2448 of 3,043

Hi, good morning, I created my profile for two days and I still have not received any information, is there a minimum waiting time for the profile to be approved?

I'm seriously thinking about working hard on upwork and would like to start it as soon as possible.

Thank you and a good continuation. Smiley Wink

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2449 of 3,043

@Ilya S wrote:

Hi, good morning, I created my profile for two days and I still have not received any information, is there a minimum waiting time for the profile to be approved?

I'm seriously thinking about working hard on upwork and would like to start it as soon as possible.

It looks like you may not have actually submitted your profile for review, which might be a great opportunity to make it a lot (!) stronger before you do. You don't even have a portfolio!

Every day thousands of people try to join Upwork, the vast majority are not accepted. An "OK" profile isn't enough these days.

Ilya S Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
2450 of 3,043

Hello, I have a portfolio and I try add it, when I try review application, nothing append.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS