cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2461 of 5,253

Hi Nathalie,

Yes your application is now submitted and once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Aviance P Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
2462 of 5,253

Hello. How do I know if my profile has been approved please? Thank you. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2463 of 5,253

Hi Aviance,

I checked and you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Bryle Mitchelle Q Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
2464 of 5,253
Good Day!I'm Bryle, I wanted to confirm if my application to join Upwork was successful. I received an email that says:

"Dear Bryle Mitchelle,
Congratulations! You now have access to eager clients wanting to engage your specialized skill set."

If the answer is yes, can anybody enlighten me on how do I start from there aside from submitting proposals to possible clients that I may work with. Thank you
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2465 of 5,253

Hi Bryle Mitchelle,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. Pay attention to the Safety First! section, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, as these will help you work safely on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Yaroslava K Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
2466 of 5,253

Hi! I submitted my profile long ago but I still didn't get verification. Can I figure out what's the problem?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2467 of 5,253

Hi Yaroslava,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Yaroslava K Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
2468 of 5,253

I've done all that but still something's wrong and I don't receive an approval

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2469 of 5,253

Hi Yaroslava,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Bhuvanesh N D Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
2470 of 5,253
Hi I created a new profile today ,but when i hit the review application button, it redirects to the same create profile page. I tried in incognito mode or for that matter tried it in a different browser but the issue remained same.