cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Caleb L Member Since: Oct 27, 2019
2511 of 3,035
Thank you for your reply. Have a wonderful day.

Caleb
Demiana A Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
2512 of 3,035

Hello,

How can I know if my account is approved or not?

For how long shall I wait to know?

Thank you

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2513 of 3,035

Hi Demiana,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Demiana A Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
2514 of 3,035

Thank you so much for your help

Esperanza F Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
2515 of 3,035

Hi! I just created my profile and I didn't get a confirmation page or anything so I wanted to make sure all is ok/saved (don't want to spend another hour putting all my employment history...). Thanks so much for your help!

The message I get on the top of the page is: 

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).

And this is what I see at the bottom of the page:

See what your profile will look like to prospective clients if your application to join is approved.
Review | Create a client account instead | Delete account 

2516 of 3,035

Hi Markus,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Kamohelo D Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
2517 of 3,035

Hello, I have applied about 4 days ago I still haven't gotten a response yet. May I ask what could lead to a delay?

2518 of 3,035

Hi Kamohelo,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review. Please add your city in the "City" field and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Thank you.

Untitled
Kamohelo D Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
2519 of 3,035
I just did thank you.
Watiri W Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
2520 of 3,035

Hello, 

I would like to inquire on how long it takes to approve an account. I applied on October 24th and I am yet to receive any feedback. Kindly assist. 

Regads, 

Watiri. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS