cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2531 of 3,071

Hi Diksha,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern and follow up with our team if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ulises Luis F Member Since: Oct 31, 2019
2532 of 3,071

Hello. I created my profile a week ago, but it hasn't been approved yet. When I log in, I can only see my profile and this message:

"If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."

Can somebody help me with this? How long does it normally take for a profile to be accepted/rejected?

Thanks in advance!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2533 of 3,071

Hi Ulises Luis,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ulises Luis F Member Since: Oct 31, 2019
2534 of 3,071

Thanks! I had to use a different browser, but I was finally able to upload my profile.

Numrah A Member Since: Aug 19, 2019
2535 of 3,071

Hi, 

How will I know if my profile has been approved or not? 
Is there a badge or something given by Upwork?

Thank you.
Waiting for a response. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2536 of 3,071

Hi Numrah, 

A member of the team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Fiona K Member Since: Oct 31, 2019
2537 of 3,071

Hi, it's about to be 24 hours since I signed up at Upwork, and I'm not sure if my account has been approved or not. How will I know? Thanks. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2538 of 3,071

Hi Fiona, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Aditya P Member Since: Nov 1, 2019
2539 of 3,071

Hello Joanne, My profile has been under review , could you please help me? I am in need to work in UpworK. I will really appreciate your help

Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
2540 of 3,071

Who is Joanne?  How long has it been since you submitted your completed profile?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS