cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Raisa Mabelle B Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
2681 of 5,599
Hi thank you for replying! But I already filled the city portion and
everytime I sumbit it for review it comes back to the creat porfile and the
city portion is missing again? What does that mean? It's not correct? My
first submission was sept 4 2019.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2682 of 5,599

Thank you for the follow up Raisa.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. 

Untitled
Highlighted
Maya M Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
2683 of 5,599

My UpWork account is linked to my work account but I'm leaving this job and need it to link to my personal account. Every time I go to try and edit anything it just takes me to the profile and I can edit that and click 'review profile' but there are no other options. 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2684 of 5,599

Hi Maya, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account. Once you've submitted your profile, you should be able to access your Settings page and edit your email address from there. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Adriana N Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
2685 of 5,599
Dear All,
My profile has been under review for the past week. I tried to add as much information as possible however there is still no update. Can anyone help with advice?

Thank you
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2686 of 5,599

Hi Adriana,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Adriana N Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
2687 of 5,599
Hi Goran,

Thank you very much.
Highlighted
Ulugbek R Member Since: Aug 18, 2019
2688 of 5,599

Hi to everyone,
1.I've a little issue.At first attempt i had problem with authorization and message popped up then i change my skills.Then second time upwork again rejected my authorization process and third time a change some settings i do not remember,somehow mistake disappear and now i could submit proposal.

Did i  pass process of authorization by upwork?

2.How could i know my proposal is rejected or accepted by client ? 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2689 of 5,599

Hi Ulugbek,

I checked your account and can confirm that your profile is accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Additionally, feel free to check out also these resources we put together to help Freelancers get a safe and successful start:

For your second question, after the client declines the proposal, you will receive a notification about it. If the proposal is accepted and the client sends you the offer, the system will create a message room between you and the client so that you two can discuss more details about the project.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mr J Member Since: Sep 6, 2019
2690 of 5,599

Hi everyone,

How can I know that my upwork profile is approved ?

I recieved this message yesterday

Congrats, you're now part of Upwork! Tips to get started:

You'll win more jobs by using the Upwork app. Get the app.

Submit eye-catching proposals. And remember, it can often take more than 5 proposals to win your first client.

Read up on Upwork Payment Protection for working through Upwork