cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2831 of 3,023

Hi Jonah,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Johan S Member Since: May 18, 2019
2832 of 3,023

Done!

Can you see if my application has been submitted?

2833 of 3,023

Hi Jonah,

I checked and it seems that your application is still not being submitted. Seems that you are missing a City under your Location. Please correct all the errors and try submitting the application again.

Feel free to follow up if you have further issues.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Johan S Member Since: May 18, 2019
2834 of 3,023

Okej great.

I manged to submit now. Now it is under review it says, when is it expected to be done?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2835 of 3,023

Hi Johan,

The profile review process takes 24 hours. You will receive a notification to update you of the status of your profile once the process is complete. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Syed S Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
2836 of 3,023
Heyy Moderator,
Can you please tell me is my profile approved.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2837 of 3,023

Hi Syed, 

The team will reach out to you with more information about your account. Please expect an email from them. 

-Avery
Untitled
Monika M Member Since: May 26, 2019
2838 of 3,023

Hi,

I haven't received any reply email either. I submitted my profile for approval and it directly opened my "Find Work" page.

Has my profile been approved?

Thanks,

Monika

2839 of 3,023

Hi Monika,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and happy to confirm that your profile has already been accepted. To help you get started, please read through this thread, and if you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Justin K Member Since: May 31, 2019
2840 of 3,023
Hello,

How long does it take for an account to be approved? Also, if i previously closed an account, can it be reopened? Help section was not useful as you have to log in to get it.

Sincerely,

Justin K.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS