cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
21 of 7,713

Hi Lasitha,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
noelletolin
Noelle T Member Since: Sep 30, 2018
22 of 7,713

May I also know if my profile has been approved? I applied more than 2 weeks ago.  Thank you!

joanbonjoc
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
23 of 7,713

Hi Noelle,

Your profile is now approved, you will only need to select a membership plan to start biding on jobs. You can do this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects. Thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
ranjaktech
Ranjak T Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
24 of 7,713

Hello,

May I know my profile is approved or not? Sometimes ago, I got mail of rejection and then I got mail that your profile is live. So Is that approved? Any help will be much appreciated.Thank you in advance.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
25 of 7,713

Hi Ranjak,

It looks like your application to join Upwork has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope these helps you get started on Upwork. Good luck!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
ranjaktech
Ranjak T Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
26 of 7,713

Thank you so much Aleksandar. 

timratchford
Timothy R Member Since: May 22, 2020
27 of 7,713
Hey,

I received an email saying my profile is live but I’ve yet to hear back as to whether my application was approved or declined.

Thanks,
Tim
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
28 of 7,713

Hi Timothy,

I'm happy to let you know that your profile has been accepted. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs. To help you get started, I recommend that you please go through the freelancer resources we have compiled here. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
karansinghchadha
Karandeep S Member Since: Nov 7, 2020
29 of 7,713

I am not able to know my profile is active or not ?
My Profile- **Edited for Community Guidelines**

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
30 of 7,713

Hi Karandeep,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Nikola

Untitled