cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3051 of 3,342

Hi Cristobal, 

I'm happy to note that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Olivia G Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
3052 of 3,342
Hi can you please check if my profile has been approve? Its been 2 days.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3053 of 3,342

Hi Olivia, 

I"m happy to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Victoria V Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
3054 of 3,342

Hi,

I just recently finished and applied my profile on Upwork; how can I tell if I have been approved?

Thanks!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3055 of 3,342

Hi Victoria,

I checked your account and it was accepted. As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency.

You can find more information about it here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Victoria V Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
3056 of 3,342

Thanks!

Dmitry B Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
3057 of 3,342
Dear moderators, could you please check if my freelancer profile is approved or not?

Thanks!
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3058 of 3,342

Hi Steven and Dmitry,

Just to confirm that your applications haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.,

Untitled
Dmitry B Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
3059 of 3,342
Hi, thanks - that worked for me.
Ihtisham Z Member Since: Aug 14, 2018
3060 of 3,342

Dear Moderators, 

How can I confirm if my profile is approved? Can you confirm, please!

Thanks!!! Smiley Happy

Regards,

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS