cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Artem P Member Since: Oct 29, 2019
3151 of 6,307

Hi community. During signingup process, I stuck on /introduce-yourself/ page. I filled all fields with information and I have button "Review application". After clicking on it it redirects me back with no errors. I tried different browser with no luck. I happends alredy several days.

How can I move further? Thanks

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3152 of 6,307

Hi Artem,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application. Then add your city in the "City" field and submit it for a review. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Artem P Member Since: Oct 29, 2019
3153 of 6,307

Hi Goran. I tried different browsers, also I tried to clear cache. But no luck

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3154 of 6,307

Thank you for the follow up Artem,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your application.

Untitled
Highlighted
Diksha M Member Since: Oct 30, 2019
3155 of 6,307

I am unable to resubmit my profile for review but I don't know what is wrong in my profile??

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3156 of 6,307

Hi Diksha,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern and follow up with our team if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ulises Luis F Member Since: Oct 31, 2019
3157 of 6,307

Hello. I created my profile a week ago, but it hasn't been approved yet. When I log in, I can only see my profile and this message:

"If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."

Can somebody help me with this? How long does it normally take for a profile to be accepted/rejected?

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3158 of 6,307

Hi Ulises Luis,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ulises Luis F Member Since: Oct 31, 2019
3159 of 6,307

Thanks! I had to use a different browser, but I was finally able to upload my profile.

Highlighted
Numrah A Member Since: Aug 19, 2019
3160 of 6,307

Hi, 

How will I know if my profile has been approved or not? 
Is there a badge or something given by Upwork?

Thank you.
Waiting for a response.