cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Aditya P Member Since: Nov 1, 2019
3171 of 6,344

Hello Joanne, My profile has been under review , could you please help me? I am in need to work in UpworK. I will really appreciate your help

Highlighted
Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
3172 of 6,344

Who is Joanne?  How long has it been since you submitted your completed profile?

Highlighted
Mansi S Member Since: Nov 1, 2019
3173 of 6,344
Hi, my profile is under review. I submitted my complete profile 24 hours ago. Please let me know when can I get a response over my profile. I am eager to work on Upwork as soon as possible. Request you to look into the matter soon. Thanks.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
3174 of 6,344

Mansi S wrote:
Hi, my profile is under review. I submitted my complete profile 24 hours ago. Please let me know when can I get a response over my profile. I am eager to work on Upwork as soon as possible. Request you to look into the matter soon. Thanks.

It takes about 24 hours so give it a bit more time.  

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3175 of 6,344

Hi Mansi and Aditya,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Hamza L Member Since: Oct 30, 2019
3176 of 6,344

Hello,

Is id is approved or not because i'm wating for 2 days and i don't get any email from upwork so how can i know my id is approve or not?

How Much Time You Take To Approve?

Thanks!

Regards

Hamza Lachi

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3177 of 6,344

Hi Hamza,

It looks like you have an open ticket with our support team about your account status. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Asfand S Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
3178 of 6,344

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3179 of 6,344

Hi Asfand,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket with more information regarding your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Prakriti A Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
3180 of 6,344

Hi,

It has been more than 1 week since i sent my application for review! Can i know the status of my application please!