cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3261 of 7,002

Hi Kamohelo,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review. Please add your city in the "City" field and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Thank you.

Untitled
Kamohelo D Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
3262 of 7,002
I just did thank you.
Watiri W Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
3263 of 7,002

Hello, 

I would like to inquire on how long it takes to approve an account. I applied on October 24th and I am yet to receive any feedback. Kindly assist. 

Regads, 

Watiri. 

3264 of 7,002

Hi Watiri,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your full address and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Once your application is submitted for a review it can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Artem P Member Since: Oct 29, 2019
3265 of 7,002

Hi community. During signingup process, I stuck on /introduce-yourself/ page. I filled all fields with information and I have button "Review application". After clicking on it it redirects me back with no errors. I tried different browser with no luck. I happends alredy several days.

How can I move further? Thanks

3266 of 7,002

Hi Artem,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application. Then add your city in the "City" field and submit it for a review. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Artem P Member Since: Oct 29, 2019
3267 of 7,002

Hi Goran. I tried different browsers, also I tried to clear cache. But no luck

3268 of 7,002

Thank you for the follow up Artem,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your application.

Untitled
Diksha M Member Since: Oct 30, 2019
3269 of 7,002

I am unable to resubmit my profile for review but I don't know what is wrong in my profile??

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3270 of 7,002

Hi Diksha,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern and follow up with our team if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS