cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3291 of 6,479

Hi Andy,

I checked your account and can see that you have recently submitted it for the team's review. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mufakkir A Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
3292 of 6,479

i can see jobs but when i click it shows "complete your profile" so my account is approved or not? and connects are also 0.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3293 of 6,479

Hi Mufakkir,

I checked your account and it looks like you have not yet submitted it for review. Kindly click the "Review Application" button and make sure that you fill in all the sections of your profile. Once everything is complete, you should see the option to submit it for review. The profile approval process takes up to 24 hours. You will be notified of your profile approval status once it is completed. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Derek T Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
3294 of 6,479

hi, is it possible if you go through my profile and see if its ready proposal submiting.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3295 of 6,479

Hi Derek,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dharmesh N Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
3296 of 6,479

Plesae do me a favour check my upwork account in activated or not and informe me

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3297 of 6,479

Hi Dharmesh,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ildar A Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
3298 of 6,479

My profile is still not approved.
I was registered 3 weeks ago, still no answer.
All text fields are fill.

I don't have any emails about inform me that I am unable to accept Upwork freelancer registration.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3299 of 6,479

Hi Ildar,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ildar A Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
3300 of 6,479

Thank you. New browser works!