cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3311 of 4,194

Hi Glenn, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Aniket B Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
3312 of 4,194

Hello, 
I created a profile on Upwork yesterday but I haven't received any confirmation email regarding the approval of my profile. Can you please let me know whether my profile has been approved or not, before I can proceed forward to use it?

Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3313 of 4,194

Hi Aniket,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Johndbeloved Chuks I Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
3314 of 4,194

HOW DO I GET MY ID AND VIDEO VERIFICATION DONE TO GET PAID FOR MILESTONE 1

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3315 of 4,194

Hi Johndbeloved,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser.

Regarding the ID verification badge, at the moment you don't have any pending verification. Once it's requested from you, our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions. Thank you.

Untitled
Talit M Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
3316 of 4,194

Hi there,
I created my Freelancer account on UpWork yesterday and got myself approved. And then I sent three proposals but none of them got accepted by the clients. Firstly, I thought I'm new on the platform so it's normal but then today I received an email from UpWork with the subject, "Congratulations, Talit. Your profile is now live!" You're all set up to submit proposals for the projects you're targetting. Now this means, yesterday when I was submitting proposals for three jobs (which cost me 12 connects) my profile was NOT EVEN LIVE. So my 12 connects just wasted. That's why I request UpWork Support to at least let new freelancer know that only submit proposals when your profile is live. And I request UpWork Support to return my 12 connects back to my account, It will be a great favour. Thanks!
Best Regards,
Talit M.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3317 of 4,194

Hi Talit,

I checked and your account was accepted yesterday. The confirmation email is usually sent within 24 hours from the time the account gets accepted. 

I checked and can confirm that your proposals were successfully sent to clients. This you can check under your Proposals page or Connects History.

Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Prasad S Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
3318 of 4,194

May I know whether my account is approved or not.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3319 of 4,194

Hi Prasad,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hasan E Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
3320 of 4,194

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS