🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Nicole,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I want to know how to check if my profile has been approved? Thank you.

Hi Arista Marie,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Deall all,

I tried to create a freelancer profile one week ago and I'm still waiting for the approval.. Is that normal? How can I get in contact with the site masters?

Thank you in advance!

Pietro

Hi D'Agostino,

You will need to submit your application for a review, if you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Our review process can take up to 24 hours and once it's finished our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I wanted to know if it is normal that my account is in review already for 3 weeks? No news about Upwork from November 6th!

Thanks!

Hi Kristians,

I checked your account and can confirm that your application was not submitted for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application, our review process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi i checked several times my email but no reply whether i’m rejected or approved..
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nilgun,

I've just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application.

It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results.

We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi i did not receive any email, so i cannot understand whether i’m rejected or my profile is incomplete that’s why i didnt receive any email.

Thank you for your support

Hi,

I have resubmitted my application for upwork account but still, I did'nt receive any email about approval or rejection. How can I know that my account is approved?

Thank you,

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ehtsham,

Your profile was accepted, and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Elizabeth,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

~ Bojan
Upwork

How do I find out if my Upwork profile has been approved

yes its aproved ..

for confirmation you can submit proposal for any job, 

@Shahid M wrote:

yes its aproved ..

for confirmation you can submit proposal for any job, 

How would you know?

Hi Sana,

The profile approval process may take 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once it's completed, you will be notified via email and a notification to your Upwork account as well to update you of the status of your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Membership and connects: It is showing that my profile is not yet approved. How to get the profile approved? Is there a specific process or something? How does it impact my profile?

Hi! I signed up for upwork a while ago and I am wondering if my profile has been approved or not? How can I check the approval status?

Hi Niveda,

You will need to submit your profile for a review and once the review is finished our team will reach out to you if it was approved or not. If you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! I submitted my profile but i was able to send proposals and i don't know my profile is approved or not. Is there anyway i can check weather my profile is approved?

Hi Ashok,

I can confirm that your profile has been approved. Check out these resources to help you get to a successful start on Upwork. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi! I am new to Upwork and have already submitted my profile. How long does it take to know if it is approved or not?

Hi Audrey,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am also having this issue after two months. What am I supposed to do?

Hi Dylan,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. Your profile was accepted,  feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have registered more than a month ago and I'm still waiting for my account to be approved. There are no error messages and I simply can't move forward. Any help? Can't find any support channel or chat or anything...
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Daniel,

I checked your account and you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application, please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please check my profile is accepted by upwork or not ...plz tell me 

Hi Imran,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I recieved a mail from upwork that my profile is approved...but here it is showing that your profile is not approved and requires 24 hours to approve...

can anyone give a solution??

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hash, 

I'll go ahead and follow up your account with the team handling profile reviews. I apologise for the inconvenience.

~ Avery
Upwork

how do i know that my profile is approved on upwork

I am not a freelancer so do not know how the freelancer board does look like, so cannot tell you how can you look for the said information.

But as a client when I click on your profile. There is a  Hire Now button and a search for you name does return your profile among search results, so you profile seems to be an approved one.

Hi Rayyan,

You will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to confirm the status of your profile approval. Upon checking, I see that your account has already been approved. You may now start sending your proposals. Also, please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello everybody!

I just finished my Upwork profile, and last time I tried I got bumped 4 times because there were already lots and lots of developers available.

Instead, I can now already submit proposals and there was no profile vetting waiting time.

Is my profile now good enough or the vetting time has been abolished? Can I start sending proposals?

Thanks!

Hi Gianguido,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs. Feel free to check out this thread to learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi i am Savita. I am graphic designer

Hi Savita

Welcome to Upwork. I checked and it looks like you haven't completed your profile yet. Please complete your profile and click the button to submit it for review. You will be notified of the status of the review via email and a notification on your account.

Please read this help article for more information on how to create 100% complete profile on Upwork, and this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths