cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
3771 of 4,194

Hi Justin,

To clarify are you asking about your own profile? At the moment I see that your account is approved. To answer your second question, yes we can help you restore that account provided that it wasn't closed because of any violation. Let me know if there's anything else. 

~ Riri
Justin K Member Since: May 31, 2019
3772 of 4,194
Hello Riri,

Thank you for the fast response. Yes, we are talking about my new account. I recently had a past client through Upwork reach out to me via LinkedIn desiring more services. I could not figure out how to reactivate the old account, so I created the new one. I closed the account due to new work from outside Upwork needing my attention.

Thank you for your time and support.

Justin K.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3773 of 4,194

Hi Justin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please send me a PM with the username and email address of your old account?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Subodh K Member Since: May 3, 2019
3774 of 4,194

If you can apply for a job , it means you are approved

for identity verification badge, they will send invite later 

Ameen K Member Since: Oct 10, 2018
3775 of 4,194

hi,

I resubmitted my profile for approval,

I did Propose for a job,
is my profile approved ?

will the client be able to view my profile ?

thank you

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3776 of 4,194

Hi Ameen,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, your profile was accepted. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Lacey C Member Since: Jun 4, 2019
3777 of 4,194

I submitted my profile application a couple of weeks ago and it is still not approved.  Is there another way to find out if/when it is approved?  

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3778 of 4,194

Hi Lacey,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Lacey C Member Since: Jun 4, 2019
3779 of 4,194

Hi Bojan,

I have hit the review button several times...just did it again and now it is saying that something went wrong and to contact support Smiley Happy

It has consistently asked me to retype the city I am located in and I do that and hit "review" each time.  After I hit the review button the city goes blank again.  Message on top of the screen indicates that if I am approved I will be notified.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Lacey

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3780 of 4,194

Thank you for following up, Lacey.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your application process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS