cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Yan H Member Since: Mar 22, 2020
3801 of 4,663

Hi, I am a new member of Upwork. One trouble problem that I cannot fix success after I finished my profile which is about my profile is under review. Thank you!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3802 of 4,663

Hi Yan,

Thanks for reaching out. We have a team dedicated to reviewing new profiles. The profile review process may take 24 hours to complete from the time you submitted it for review. You will be notified of the status of your profile approval. Once your profile is accepted, you can start submitting proposals. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Courtney K Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
3803 of 4,663

Hello everyone,

Everytime I try to submit my profile to Upwork, which allows my applicaiton to go under review, A box pops up saying that something has gone wrong and I must contact customer support. I haven't been accepted or rejected because Upwork will not submit my profile even though I have filled out the employment background, education, etc. I live in the USA, I am of age, and I check out for legal concerns, so I don't understand why Upwork won't allow me to take the next step and either get rejected or accepted.  How do I move forward to get my application submitted?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3804 of 4,663

Hi Courtney,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. Looks like your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nedyalko K Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
3805 of 4,663

Hello, Aleksandar!
Sorry for the spam...
Can you check the status of my account, please?
i am also new member to Upwork
Asking you because the following message is visible on the help center page:

It looks like we could not accept your application to join Upwork. To learn more, look for the email we sent you about your application. This email includes information about why we could not accept your profile and offers tips for reapplying, if you’re eligible.

Thank you!

Highlighted
3806 of 4,663

Hi Nedyalko,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joana P Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
3807 of 4,663

Hi! I just tried to create and submit my profile in order to create my account, but i could not. Do you know what is happening? Can you help me please? Thank you!

Highlighted
3808 of 4,663

Hi Joana,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joana P Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
3809 of 4,663
Hi again,

I tried again, i also changed some things, but i could not make it. I tried
other browser too, but i do not know what is happening. Do you have any
chance to check exactly what i am doing wrongly?

Thank you and all the best,

Joana
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3810 of 4,663

Hi Joana, 

I checked your profile and can see that there seems to be a recurring issue in the Employment and Education section of your profile. Could you please edit out these errors in your profile and let me know if the issue persists?

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 10.37.06 AM.png

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS