cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3911 of 5,942

Hi Eduardo,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Please, make sure to check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Karen Jay A Member Since: Feb 21, 2020
3912 of 5,942
Hi pls do check if my account has been approved. I didnt get any notification though. Thanks
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3913 of 5,942

Hi Karen,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Jirah Mae Patricia L Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
3914 of 5,942

Hey there, Aleksandar. I would like to ask if my profile has been approved also? Please let me know. Thanks so much.

Highlighted
Celeste M Member Since: Sep 1, 2019
3915 of 5,942
I just want to verify if my profile has been approved or rejected.
Please have a look and let me know.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3916 of 5,942

Hi Celeste,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
George A Member Since: Feb 22, 2020
3917 of 5,942

Hello i want my profile to be approved . Can you please do this ?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3918 of 5,942

Hi George,

I checked your account, and it looks like you just submitted your profile for review. Profile reviews may take up to 24 hours to complete. Once the review is complete, you will be notified to update you on the status of your profile approval. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Tahira K Member Since: Dec 4, 2017
3919 of 5,942
Hello
May i know if my profile is approved or not. I cant edit my profile nor can i see it other than my picture.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3920 of 5,942

Hi Tahira, 

I have checked this with the team and they have confirmed that your profile is already approved. Seeing as you are new here, I would suggest that you visit these freelancer resources we have compiled for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled