cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Floor V Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
4151 of 4,659

Hi Bojan,

Can you tell me how long it will take before my account will or will not be approved? Can I maybe give you some more information to help you?

I have the same problem as Lacey had (see her reply from the 4th of June).

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Floor van Dongen

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4152 of 4,659

Hi Floor,

You will also need to add your city before you`re able to submit your application for a review. Once you`re ready and have added your city feel free to click the green button Review Application if you`re ready.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Stephen C Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
4153 of 4,659

I am trying to register here )) who can help me thanks 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4154 of 4,659

Hi Stephen,

Your application is under review. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mina R Member Since: Jun 16, 2019
4155 of 4,659
I would like to know if my profile is approved, please.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4156 of 4,659

Hi Mina, 

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rissalyn G Member Since: Jun 23, 2019
4157 of 4,659

Is there an email confirmation if my profile has been approved or not?

Highlighted
Ali Z Member Since: Jun 22, 2019
4158 of 4,659

Hi, could you please inform me about the status of my account? After submitting my application I was brought back to the searching page with the following notification "Congrats, you're now part of Upwork! Tips to get started" and I'm not sure if that's suppose to mean I was accepted or not. Thanks!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4159 of 4,659

Hi Rissalyn,

I checked and it seems that you are yet to submit your profile for review. Please, make sure all the fields are completed within your application form and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Hi Ali,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Eric S Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
4160 of 4,659
Hello. Could you please inform me about the status of my account? I received an email with the subject, “Your profile's live! Now make sure it gets seen,” but I am not sure if this means that my account has been approved. Thank you.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS