cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Md Jalal H Member Since: Apr 29, 2020
4171 of 5,244

How to check my upwork account approved or unapproved?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4172 of 5,244

Hi Md Jalal,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Amanda C Member Since: Apr 30, 2020
4173 of 5,244

Hello! I am new to Upwork and have received an email that states my profile is "live" today. However, I am still unable to submit proposals. When I click to submit a proposal, it leads to a blank screen. I am curious if there is a step I may have missed while setting up my profile? Any help would be much appreciated! 

Highlighted
4174 of 5,244

Hi Amanda,

I checked and your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Aswathy U Member Since: Feb 16, 2019
4175 of 5,244

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?

Highlighted
Employee
Mike J Employee Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
4176 of 5,244

Hi Aswathy,

Your profile has been approved. You should see a message with suggestions for your next steps when you log in.

Congratulations and welcome to Upwork!

Best,

Mike

Highlighted
Suren M Member Since: Apr 30, 2020
4177 of 5,244
I created my Upwork account 3-4 days ago. I have been waiting for an email telling me if my account has been approved. Now when I go to jobs feed, I can freely bid projects. Should I wait for your email, or my account has already been accepted?
Please check my account status.
Highlighted
4178 of 5,244

Hi Suren,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to continue with submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
4179 of 5,244
Thank you, Dear Bojan!!
Highlighted
4180 of 5,244
I created my Upwork account 3-4 days ago. I have been waiting for an email saying if my account is approved or not. Now When I go to my jobs feed, I can easily bid a project.
Should I wait for your email, or my account has already been approved?
Please check my account status.