cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Shailesh S Member Since: Mar 5, 2020
4171 of 6,494

I have submitted my Upwork account and **Edited for Community Guidelines** is my Upwork mail. Kindly confirmed this account is approved or not.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4172 of 6,494

Hi Shailesh,

I checked the email you shared, and I was unable to locate an account associated with it. Could you please send me a PM with the correct account that you want us to check? Please click on my name to send me a PM. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Sia N Member Since: Mar 6, 2020
4173 of 6,494
Spoiler
Spoiler
want to know my profile is live?
Highlighted
Sia N Member Since: Mar 6, 2020
4174 of 6,494

Re: want to know my profile is live?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4175 of 6,494

Hi Sia,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Wedisa S Member Since: Jan 25, 2018
4176 of 6,494

Hello,

I'd like to know if my profile has been approved. Hoping for your immediate response.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4177 of 6,494

Hi Wedisa,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael K Member Since: Sep 24, 2020
4178 of 6,494

Hello, I received the email that my profile was approved and afterwards joined an agency as an exclusive freelancer.  However, I am unable to access the agency connects and see a zero balance when trying to submit a proposal.  When attempt to look at the connects balance at https://www.upwork.com/ab/plans/membership/connects-history, it shows my profile is not yet approved.  What is missing?

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4179 of 6,494

Hi Michael,

I checked your account and can confirm your profile was approved. Since you're an Agency Member, you'll need to discuss this with the Agency Owner as all Agency members draw from the common pool of Agency Connects. So the Agency Owner is the one who will need to purchase Connects for the Agency through their account.

Thanks!
~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Issah B Member Since: Nov 14, 2017
4180 of 6,494

Hello,

I created my profile a while ago and got a notice that the marketplace didn't have space for my skillsets. I however went ahead to increase my skills, improved what I had and also learnt how to write a professional profile. I resubmitted an updated profile today after many months. 

I have not received an email of my approval but I realised I can submit proposals and I see my membership upgrade link to be active. Does this mean I am approved to work here? Also some resources to improve my success here will be quite helpful. However I have been following similar threads and I am reading some links shared to other members by the contributors.

Thank you.